ROAR Beverages, Inc., a Delaware corporation, (“ROAR,” “we,”, “us” or “our”, as the context may require) respects and values your privacy. As part of our commitment to using the information that you share with us responsibly, we want you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose information relating to you, your computer, or your device and that enables your identification (“Personal Information”).
Roar Beverages, Inc.
315 Columbia Street
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
a) What You Give Us
Some parts of the Site may ask you to submit Personal Information in order for you to benefit from the specified features or to participate in a particular activity. For example, you may voluntarily provide Personal Information to us in the following ways:
- E-mail Correspondence: If you contact us via e-mail, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Order Information: When you place an order on the Site, we obtain from you the information we need to enable the transaction. This may include your name, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, email address, and Payment information. We may also retain details of your specific orders and transactions.
- Registration For An Account: If you register for an account with us, we will collect the information that you voluntarily provide when registering. This information may include your name, username, password, address and other information.
- Subscribe to Mailing List: If you subscribe to our email mailing list, we will collect your email address, and other applicable information.
- Social Media Use: We receive Personal Information that we collect from your interaction with our social media pages, including, without limitation, on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Comments and Forums: We collect any Personal Information that you provide to us in publicly available comments, reviews, testimonials, and other similar forums.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
b) Information from Use of the Site
c) Users Under 18 / Data about Children
The Site is intended to be used only by users who have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside (which in most states is 18 years old) or that have the permission of a legal guardian (e.g., a parent) to use the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site or any content, material, products or services made available on or through the Site
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information through the Site from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use, or provide any information on, this Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site (as further addressed in the Terms of Service, purchases may only be made by individuals who have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction where they reside (which in most states is 18 years old)), use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a person under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under the age of 18, please contact us in the manner described above.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their Personal Information. Please see the “YOUR CALIFORNIA POLICY RIGHTS” section below for more information.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
a) General Use of Information
- Requests, Inquiries, and Applications: We may use your Personal Information to process, evaluate, and respond to your requests, inquiries, and applications. So, if you provide us with Personal Information to participate in a promotion, we may use your information to administer your participation. If you request certain information from us, we will use your Personal Information to process and respond to your request.
- To Process Orders: We may use your Personal Information for purposes of fulfilling orders and enabling transactions via the Site.
- Manage Our Relationship With You: We may use your Personal Information to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Site, such as information about changes to our terms, conditions, policies, and other administrative information.
- Internal Business Purposes: We may use your Personal Information for internal business purposes, including, without limitation, to help us operate, evaluate, and improve the quality of the Site; to better understand those individuals that utilize the Site; to verify your identity; to prevent, protect against, identify, or address fraud, unauthorized activity, claims, liabilities, and other wrongdoing; to provide you with customer service; and to generally manage our business.
- Online Promotions: We use Traffic Data and other Personal Information to let you know about events, offers, products, and services that we think may be of interest to you, including through direct mail, email, on our Site, and on third-party sites.
- Legal Requirements, Industry Standards, and Contractual Obligations: We may use your Personal Information for complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our contractual obligations.
We may use non-personal information or aggregate information that does not identify an individual without restriction, and we may share such information with third parties.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
- Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with individuals or companies that we hire to provide services to us, such as website hosting services, logistics professionals, and delivery companies.
- Business Partners: We may share information with third-party marketing companies and advertising partners, who may use the information to deliver advertisements about our products and about third-party products that may be of interest to you by mail, email, on this Site, or on other websites.
- Legal Requirements: We use and disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (i) under applicable law, including, if applicable, laws outside your jurisdiction residence; (ii) to comply with legal process; (iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; (v) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (vi) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (vii) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Comments and Forums: If you provide Personal Information on the Site in comments to a blog or in a testimonial, this information will be publicly available to anyone using the Site.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- With your consent.
COOKIES AND OTHER PASSIVE COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate the Site, certain Traffic Data may be passively collected, meaning it is gathered without you actively providing it. This is done using the following technologies in the following ways:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type and operating system type and version screen resolution, and Internet browser type and version.
- Through your device: If you access the Site through a mobile device or other network-connected product, certain information may be collected about that device, including your device type, network service provider, and other identifiers. We may collect unique device identifiers (such as IDFA and AID tags and UUID and UDID identifiers) associated with the devices you use to access the Site.
- Using Monitoring Tools: Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors to a website. We may use other, similar, technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”) to better tailor the Site in order to provide a better service. These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognize when someone has visited our Site. These technologies usually work in conjunction with cookies. To disable cookies used on our Site, and, therefore, any other tracking technologies that work in conjunction with these cookies, please follow the instructions below.
- IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many online service providers, including website operators. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Site.
- Social Media Plug-Ins: We use social media plug-ins from social media networks like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube, which are labeled on our Site with the well-known symbols of the respective social network. If you interact with these plug-ins, your activity on the Site may also be made available to those social networks. In order to understand how those social networks use and disclose your Personal Information, please review the privacy policies available on the websites of those social networks.
Although our use of passive collection technologies may change over time as technology evolves, the above descriptions are designed to provide you with additional detail about our current approach to information collected from passive technologies.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
We take what we believe to be reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information collected by us from loss, misuse, unauthorized use, access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no network, server, database, or Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure, error-free, or “hacker proof.” Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you provide to us. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information.
We generally retain Personal Information for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes above, or for longer when required by law. To dispose of Personal Information, we may anonymize it, delete it, or take other appropriate steps. Even if we delete your Personal Information, it may persist on backup or archival media for an additional period of time for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Right to Access and Correct. Upon your request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone, we will provide you with a summary of any directly identifiable Personal Information retained by us that has been voluntarily provided by you to ROAR through online forms, membership or registration forms, surveys, online purchasing, or e-mail. You may modify, correct, change or update your Personal Information by contacting us via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone at the addresses or numbers above.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://roarorganic.com/pages/privacy-policy-california.
Where required by applicable law, we will apply changes only with your consent.